Marilyn Manson is being sued for the wrongful death of actress Jennifer Syme an ex-girlfriend of Keanu Reeves last year. Syme's mother, Maria St. John, accuses the Goth rocker of negligence in giving her daughter drugs and then letting her drive "in her incapacitated condition." The 28-year-old Syme died after crashing into three parked cars in Los Angeles.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar Says He Didn't Get the Invite for Saved By the Bell Revival
- 2. Willa Holland Is Returning to Arrow for Season 8
- 3. Afton Williamson Responds After The Rookie Harassment Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing
- 4. The First Trailer for Michael B. Jordan's Raising Dion Is Literal Black Boy Magic
- 5. The Boondocks Revival Coming to HBO Max
- 6. Why Women Kill Sneak Peek: Is Taylor About to Hit Her Breaking Point?
- 7. El Camino Will Feature More Breaking Bad Cameos Than You Thought