Here's a Law & Order twist that's sure to put überproducer Dick Wolf in a foul mood: Insiders are buzzing that when NBC unveils its new fall schedule on Monday, Law & Order: Trial by Jury won't be on it. The latest L&O sequel has been struggling on Friday nights, averaging a franchise-low 11.2 million viewers. In other Peacock news, Variety is reporting that the network is considering moving Joey from Thursdays to Tuesdays in the fall, and it's looking like The Office will see a second season. [Awkward silence] Hooray!
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15