The debut of ABC's Denis Leary cop dramedy The Job held its own in the ratings Wednesday night, attracting nearly 10 million viewers and maintaining 96 percent of its Drew Carey lead-in. Meanwhile, CBS's cop drama Big Apple turned in a rotten performance in its first of two special Wednesday night airings after Survivor: The Australian Outback. The show lost 67 percent of the reality show's 28 million viewers. Finally, NBC has picked up four more episodes of its Brian Dennehy comedy The Fighting Fitzgeralds.
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15