WB's Jordan Levin is out as the Frog net's CEO. According to Variety, Levin coming off one of WB's worst years ever bolted after he was asked to take on a reduced role. He will be succeeded by WB chairman Garth Ancier. Producer David Janollari, meanwhile, is reportedly the frontrunner to be named WB's entertainment president.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What The Actual F*** Just Happened in That Supernatural Finale
- 2. Gotham's Series Finale Broke a Rule of Batman
- 3. Marvel's Cloak and Dagger Takes Us Behind the Scenes of Tyrone's Tense Heist
- 4. Gotham Boss on the Batman-Centric Series Finale: 'It Means We Told the Story Properly'
- 5. Stan Lee's Final MCU Cameo in Avengers: Endgame Is a Heartwarming Send-off
- 6. All Signs Point to Brett and Casey Steaming Things Up on Chicago Fire
- 7. Manstead Is Dead on Chicago Med, Long Live Leestead