Famed Las Vegas magician Roy Horn, one half of the iconic Siegfried and Roy duo, remains in critical but stable condition after getting mauled by a white tiger during a performance Friday night. "The doctors are encouraged that he will recover," says Horn's spokesman, "but it will be several days until the full extent of his injury is known." Horn, who turned 59 Friday, is on a ventilator and is responding to voice and touch. The prognosis for the Siegfried and Roy show, meanwhile, looks grim. Officially, the long-running spectacle has shut down until Christmas. Unofficially, there's talk the tragedy may force it to close for good.
- 1. DC's Legends of Tomorrow Proved It's in a League of Its Own with a Cosmically Fun Finale
- 2. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's (Potential) Batwoman Spin-Off
- 3. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 4. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?
- 5. Sophia Bush Calls Out One Tree Hill Producers for Taking Advantage of Cast's Personal Lives
- 6. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 7. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident