In case you didn't hear, Clint Eastwood's boxing saga Million Dollar Baby KO'd a potential Aviator sweep at Sunday's Academy Awards, winning best picture, best actress for Hilary Swank, best supporting actor for Morgan Freeman and best director for Eastwood. Martin Scorsese's Howard Hughes biopic still managed to walk off with the most wins with five, including best supporting actress for Cate Blanchett. (For those keeping track, Marty is now 0-5 with Oscar.) And defying oddsmakers from Atlantic City to Vegas, Jamie Foxx won best lead actor for his underrated performance in Ray. For a complete list of the winners, click here.
- 1. How black-ish's Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 2. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 3. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 4. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 5. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 6. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform
- 7. Game of Thrones' Bosses Wish There Were No Trailers for Season 8