How's this for irony: Where was CNN American Morning host Paula Zahn when she first saw the cable network's now-infamous TV spot touting her as "just a little sexy?" "I was working out on my Stairmaster," the 20-year news vet tells Access Hollywood. Still, Zahn insists that she wasn't flattered by the ad even though it implied that her cardio workouts were paying off big time! "It was offensive. I've worked in this business for more than 20 years proving my credibility and what you want to hear promoted is the strength of your journalism." (Or your quadriceps.) For his part, Fox News Channel troublemaker Bill O'Reilly isn't buying Zahn's politically correct reaction to the ruckus, saying: "If Paula Zahn doesn't think she's there partially because she's a good-looking babe, then she's in never-never land." Hey Bill, jealous much?
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More