In a split heard 'round the world, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston confirmed late Friday that they are separating after nearly five years of marriage. "For those who follow these sorts of things, we would like to explain that our separation is not the result of any speculation reported by the tabloid media," they said in a joint statement. "This decision is the result of much thoughtful consideration. We happily remain committed and caring friends with great love and admiration for one another." The breakup comes after months of tabloid speculation that the couple's marriage was on the rocks. They concluded their statement by asking glossy magazines everywhere "for your kindness and sensitivity in the coming months."
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple