Here's some "TV News" scoop from the current issue of TV Guide magazine (on sale now): Don't feel too bad for Matt Kennedy Gould, the ultimate practical-joke victim on Spike TV's faux reality romp The Joe Schmo Show. According to a show insider, the affable lug will walk away from the Oct. 28 finale with a six-figure check and other prizes just enough to keep the producers from going straight to hell.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Ryan Murphy Recruits Bette Midler for Netflix's The Politician
- 2. Should The OA Get a Season 3?
- 3. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 4. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 5. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 6. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 7. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act