With his latest run for president DOA, Rev. Al Sharpton is proceeding with Plan B. He'll serve as one of two "life counselors" on Spike TV's I Hate My Job, an eight-episode reality series (debuting this fall) that follows a group of men as they quit their loser jobs and embark on career makeovers. "I'm the working man's [Donald] Trump," Sharpton says. "He brings people into the penthouse. We bring them into the house." What house? Is there an address? Sounds like a trap.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Dallas Star Ken Kercheval Dead at 83
- 2. Taraji P Henson and Terrence Howard Write Letter Campaigning for Jussie Smollett's Return for Empire Season 6
- 3. 'A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms' Is Game of Thrones' Best Episode Ever
- 4. Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen Are Still United in These Game of Thrones Episode 3 Photos
- 5. The CW Renews The 100, All American, In the Dark, and Roswell, New Mexico
- 6. If These Game of Thrones Characters Die, We Riot
- 7. Riverdale Sneak Peek: How Far Will the Joneses Go to Save Jellybean?