Whoa, that was quick! While some other celebrity pregnancies seem to drag on 10, 12, even 18 months (yes, Salma, we are looking at you), Jessica Alba's stuck to a speedy timetable. On Saturday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, the actress and her hubby of three weeks, Cash Warren, welcomed their first child together, a daughter named Honor Marie Warren. Congrats to the new parents, and a thank you from me, personally, for not dragging out this gestation into the fall TV season. - Matt Mitovich
- 1. How black-ish's Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 2. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 3. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 4. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 5. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 6. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform
- 7. Game of Thrones' Bosses Wish There Were No Trailers for Season 8