Shortly after Michael Jackson returned to court Tuesday after a week's delay, the judge in his molestation trial assured prospective jurors that the pop star was indeed puking his brains out. "He really did have the flu," he said. "I talked to his doctor.... I wouldn't let anyone take advantage of us that way." Meanwhile, the defense has added several names to its star-studded witness list, including Macaulay Culkin, Eddie Murphy and Smokey Robinson. What's Brooke Shields, chopped liver?
- 1. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 2. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 3. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 4. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 5. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 6. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More
- 7. Poll: Who Will Win The Voice Season 15?