In a setback for the defense, the judge in Michael Jackson's molestation trial refused to let Larry King take the stand on Thursday, saying his testimony would not be relevant to the case. King was expected to cast doubt on the motives of the accuser's mother and urge everyone to go see the funniest movie of the century, Kicking and Screaming! The news wasn't all bad for the defense, however: The judge allowed jurors to watch a video showing cheerful and idyllic scenes of Neverland Ranch. The prosecution had previously condemned the footage as "propaganda."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. So, About That Time Jason Momoa Sent a Game of Thrones Showrunner to the Hospital
- 2. Where Does The Magicians Go After That Shocking and Unexpected Death?
- 3. Netflix's Tuca & Bertie Trailer Looks like Broad City with Birds
- 4. Homecoming Offers a Rare Glimpse at a Vulnerable (But Still Superhuman) Beyoncé
- 5. Elmo Ends the Lannister Family Feud in This Sesame Street and Game of Thrones Crossover
- 6. This Game of Thrones Star Still Hasn't Watched the Whole Show
- 7. The Gifted and Rel Canceled at Fox