Sharon Osbourne has tapped son Jack to fill in for her on her daytime talk show while she's in London tending to husband Ozzy, who remains hospitalized after taking a spill on an all-terrain vehicle. "I guess he thought he was Evel Knievel for about five minutes and broke half his body," Jack says on Thursday's The Sharon Osbourne Show. "But he's gonna be alright."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?