The sophomore-season premiere of ABC's Desperate Housewives drew 28.2 million viewers, falling just shy of the series' May finale numbers. The adventures of Bree, Gaby, Susan, Lynette and Betty's strange cellar dweller, coupled with a two-part Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (16.3 million) and Grey's Anatomy's own premiere (19.5 million), led ABC to an easy Sunday-night win. Elsewhere, CBS' Martha Behind Bars TV-movie, handicapped by the football-delayed Cold Case debut, turned out not to be a good thing, with fewer than 10 million samplers, while the fifth-season opener of NBC's Law & Order: Criminal Intent posted its lowest marks for a season premiere, collaring just 10.3 million viewers.
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15