A teen spy failed to bring down Steve Martin and Queen Latifah at the weekend box office. The duo's hit comedy Bringing Down the House held on to the No. 1 spot with $22.4 million. The film, which has grossed $61.6 million since opening last week, fended off a strong debut by Agent Cody Banks. The Frankie Muniz kiddie flick opened in second place with $15 million. Rounding out the top five: The new Tommy Lee Jones-Benicio Del Toro thriller The Hunted (No. 3 with $13.5 million), Tears of the Sun (No. 4 with $8.8 million) and Chicago (No. 5 with $7.7 million).
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Parks and Recreation Won't Return Unless There's a Story That 'Needs to Be Told,' Says Mike Schur
- 2. Legacies Finally Revealed the Truth About Malivore
- 3. Grey's Anatomy Recap: Amelia and Link Are Just Getting Started
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of March 22
- 5. The World Needs One Day at a Time, Now More Than Ever
- 6. Looking for Alaska Casts a Riverdale Serpent and Girl Meets World's Hot Uncle
- 7. The Deadwood Movie Finally Gets a Teaser and Premiere Date