Litigious folks everywhere have called open season on Sean "P. Diddy" Combs! A Queens, N.Y. woman is suing him, alleging that a bouncer at his Manhattan restaurant threw her to the ground and dragged her on the pavement, in order to break up a physical dispute she was having with a friend. Earlier this month, two men also sued the rapper, claiming his security roughed them up unnecessarily. "This lady is in for a rude awakening," his lawyer told The New York Post, "because unlike other superstars, Puffy fights these lawsuits." Puffy? P. Diddy? See? Even his own mouthpiece still doesn't know what to call the guy.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger
- 2. Here's What It's Like to Go to IDCon, the Unofficial Murderchella
- 3. Netflix's The Perfection Review: Logan Browning's Projectile Vomit Is Far from the Grossest Part
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of May 24
- 5. Where We Left Off With Star Trek: Picard's Eponymous Captain
- 6. Could Whiskey Cavalier Get a Second Season After All?
- 7. The First Teaser Trailer for Star Trek: Picard Is Here and Something's Up with Jean-Luc