Does he think Ma Bell is only supposed to be used for phone sex? Fox News scandal-magnet Bill O'Reilly is taking to task George Clooney and the other organizers of NBC's tsunami-aid telethon, suggesting that not all of the funds pledged will actually go to those in need. In response, the former ER doc took the high road, going so far as to urge O'Reilly to act as a presenter rather than a hurdle an offer O'Reilly has accepted. You can catch all the fireworks this Saturday.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger