The Hells Angels organization has sued Walt Disney Co., claiming that the upcoming comedy Wild Hogs about a group of middle-aged biker wannabes (John Travolta and Tim Allen included) who have a run-in with a chapter of the infamous bikers infringes on the club's trademark name and skull logo. Disney says the suit is without merit.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. All the Twilight Zone Easter Eggs We've Found So Far
- 2. Lucifer Introduces a Hellish New Love Triangle in Season 4 Trailer
- 3. The Jane the Virgin Cast's Wrap Photos Will Make You Tear Up
- 4. The Big Bang Theory's Rati Gupta Says Raj and Anu's Happy Ending Might Not Be Together
- 5. It's Time to Let Chris Evans Be More Than Just Captain America
- 6. Could The 100 Season 6 See More Major Character Deaths Than Ever?
- 7. Chicago P.D.'s Burgess Tapped Into Her Inner Darkness in an Emotionally Charged Episode