Things were going so well for California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. Mariel Hemingway had just won the role of his wife, Maria Shriver, in A&E's upcoming biopic, See Arnold Run; Austria had just announced plans to release a $1.25 stamp bearing his likeness on July 30, his 57th birthday... and then this had to happen. At a rally on Saturday, he jokingly called certain Democrats "girlie men"; in turn, certain Democrats called his remark sexist and homophobic. Frankly, I don't see what all the fuss is about. If I had a nickel for every time I said that anyone who can't get TV Guide Online's news up on time is a girlie man, I'd have enough change to buy California.
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More