Two weeks ago on the Oprah Winfrey Show, Donald Trump had a golden opportunity to flat-out call Omarosa a liar for accusing Ereka of dropping the N-bomb on her. Why didn't he? Well, I asked him just that last night. "You know why? Because I wanted to save it for [the finale]," he said. "I didn't want to shoot all my ammunition and not have the ammunition for [the finale]. If you looked at me on Oprah, I was biting my tongue." Alright Oprah, what's your excuse?
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name