Former Dynasty diva Joan Collins and supermodel Christie Brinkley were among the celebs on board the Concorde as it made its final passenger flight from New York to London this morning. "The fact that it is going to be phased out is quite, quite tragic," says Collins. "I am very, very honored to be on the last flight. I am glad we made the cut." Meanwhile, poor Linda Evans is stuck flying Jet Blue.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed