Video gamers soon will be able to do insanely stupid things (besides watch one of NBC's Joey marathons, that is) without leaving the couch. MTV Games currently is developing titles based on Johnny Knoxville's Jackass series, an exec tells Gamecloud.com. Also in the pipeline is a Beavis and Butthead game, presumably packed with lots of matches. Amazingly, this news comes on the heels of a federal probe into the racy Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which features hidden simulated sex scenes between Pac-Man and Lara Croft.
- 1. Justice for Chris Parnell, the Best Supporting Chris
- 2. Hail Satan, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Is Renewed Through Season 4
- 3. Fresh Prince Star Alfonso Ribeiro Sues Fortnite for Stealing Carlton Dance
- 4. Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jimmy Fallon Put a Holiday Spin on Ariana Grande and Cardi B Hits
- 5. Someone's Got a New Wife on The Big Bang Theory
- 6. How to Watch All the New Year's Day College Football Bowl Games
- 7. 2018-2019 TV Scorecard: Which Shows Are Canceled? Which Are Renewed?