With the country's rapt attention focused on Janet Jackson's boobie, er, I mean the Super Bowl, it was a slow weekend at the box office with one exception. The urban dance flick You Got Served surprised industry analysts by debuting at No. 1 with a potent $16 million. Two other newcomers the SAT heist flick The Perfect Score and the Owen Wilson comedy The Big Bounce flunked, taking in a combined $8 million. Meanwhile, last week's Oscar nods gave a slight boost to best picture contenders Lord of the Rings, Mystic River, Master and Commander and Lost in Translation.
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name