The very prospect of competition from ABC juggernaut Desperate Housewives has 2006 Golden Globes host NBC pondering a major change in the annual awardsfest. The Peacock is thinking about moving the Globes, currently slated for Sunday, Jan. 16, to the next day, Variety reports, although some foresee backlash holding the event on the Martin Luther King holiday. Meanwhile, NBC finds itself locked out of hosting the Emmys on a Sunday in 2006 due to its contract to air NFL games on Sunday night. Thus far, a proposed Monday, Sept. 11, reschedule has raised flags; it's the fifth anniversary of the terror attacks.
- 1. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 2. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. Attention Millennials: Kenan and Kel Are Down for a Good Burger Sequel
- 4. Netflix Doc About the Fyre Festival Scam Will Be the Feel-Good Film of the Year
- 5. The Family Guy Carrie Fisher Tribute Melted Our Cold Hearts
- 6. Stranger Things: Everything We Know About Season 3
- 7. The Baudelaires Meet Lemony Snicket in the Official A Series of Unfortunate Events Season 3 Trailer