Here's some "TV News" scoop from next week's issue of TV Guide magazine: It's not the Seinfeld reunion we were hoping for, but it'll do. Jerry Seinfeld is set to guest-star on Curb Your Enthusiasm, the HBO series starring Seinfeld cocreator Larry David. Jerry will play himself in the fourth-season finale (to air in 2004), which features Larry making his Broadway debut. "[Seinfeld] stopped by the set to visit," says an HBO spokeswoman, "and they decided to put him in the audience." Wise move indeed.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger
- 2. Here's What It's Like to Go to IDCon, the Unofficial Murderchella
- 3. Netflix's The Perfection Review: Logan Browning's Projectile Vomit Is Far from the Grossest Part
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of May 24
- 5. Where We Left Off With Star Trek: Picard's Eponymous Captain
- 6. Could Whiskey Cavalier Get a Second Season After All?
- 7. The First Teaser Trailer for Star Trek: Picard Is Here and Something's Up with Jean-Luc