A German woman accused of stalking Richard Gere avoided jail time Thursday by pleading guilty to aggravated harassment. Ursula Reichert-Habbishaw who allegedly called or faxed Gere as many as 1,000 times and showed up six times at his Manhattan office was sentenced to a conditional discharge. In other words, she was free to go if she agreed to return to Germany and leave the 52-year-old actor alone.
- 1. Hey Hollywood, There Are Other Black Colleges Besides Howard
- 2. Rel Co-Creator Kevin Barnett Dies While on Vacation in Mexico
- 3. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 4. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 5. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 6. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 7. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films