Paying thousands to get at George Clooney's goodies? That I guess I can see but just to get at his goody bag? Hmm. At any rate, the Associated Press reports that the Oscar winner's Academy Award swag sack sold for $45,100, all of which he is donating to the United Way's hurricane-response and -relief recovery fund. By George, he really is a jolly good fellow. On a related note, in his free time the ex ER doc is attempting to pull the plug on stalker website Gawker.com by encouraging celebs and their friends to report fake sightings of the stars, thus throwing off the off-kilter.
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More