They said it wouldn't last... more than a weekend at the box office and they were right! The Jennifer Lopez-Ben Affleck caper Gigli had a disastrous debut, gobbling up a paltry $3.8 million during its first three days of release. The critically-savaged pic landed with a thud at No. 7, tying with Finding Nemo. American Wedding, the final chapter of the American Pie trilogy, opened at No. 1 with a decent $34.3 million, followed by Spy Kids 3-D (No. 2 with $20.1 million), Pirates of the Caribbean (No. 3 with $19.1 million), Seabiscuit (No. 4 with $17.5 million) and Bad Boys II (No. 5 with $12.7 million).
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger