Former NYPD Blue star Nicholas Turturro has settled a lawsuit against a man who sold him a home in Tarzana, Calif., that was allegedly infested with toxic mold. Terms of the settlement were not disclosed, but rumor has it Turturro walked away with six bottles of Tilex and a scrub brush.
- 1. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 2. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 3. The Innocent Man is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System
- 4. Criminal Minds Sneak Peek: This Week's Unsub Has a Big Connection to an Old Case
- 5. A Series Based on the Life of Selena Is Finally Coming to Netflix
- 6. Dick Wolf Is One Step Closer to Bringing Back the Hip-Hop Classic New York Undercover
- 7. Exclusive Vikings Sneak Peek: Will Ivar Kill Hvitserk Next?