The WB is adding four new comedies and two new dramas to its fall lineup, including a modern-day Tarzan starring Calvin Klein model Travis Fimmel and a sketch-comedy starring Steve Harvey. As reported yesterday, the Frog network is moving Smallville to Wednesdays at 8 pm/ET, where it will be paired with the returning Angel. Among the WB's other new entries: Fearless, an FBI drama starring Rachael Leigh Cook; All About the Andersons, a sitcom about a single dad who moves back in with his parents; Like Family, a comedy about black and white families living under the same roof; and Run of the House, a comedy about siblings forced to raise their 15-year-old sister.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What The Actual F*** Just Happened in That Supernatural Finale
- 2. Gotham's Series Finale Broke a Rule of Batman
- 3. Marvel's Cloak and Dagger Takes Us Behind the Scenes of Tyrone's Tense Heist
- 4. Gotham Boss on the Batman-Centric Series Finale: 'It Means We Told the Story Properly'
- 5. Stan Lee's Final MCU Cameo in Avengers: Endgame Is a Heartwarming Send-off
- 6. All Signs Point to Brett and Casey Steaming Things Up on Chicago Fire
- 7. Manstead Is Dead on Chicago Med, Long Live Leestead