CBS is already thinking about the fall 2006 TV season and has made a 13-episode commitment to a sitcom from the creators of Friends (David Crane) and Half & Half (Jeffrey Klarik). The Class will follow a group of twentysomethings who, having first become friends in the third grade, are reunited after losing touch with one another over the years. Throw in a murder mystery and a unique narrative twist and you've got Fox's Reunion.
- 1. Dirty John's Veronica Newell Is the Unapologetic Bad Bitch You Need to See This Season
- 2. Counterpart Creator Teases Quayle's 'Luck Will Soon Run Out'
- 3. Outlander's David Berry Admits John Grey May Always Carry a Torch for Jamie
- 4. Netflix Reveals Stranger Things Season 3 Episode Titles
- 5. Doctor Who Gets Deadly in the First Trailer for the New Year's Special
- 6. Here's How The Ranch Handled Danny Masterson's Exit
- 7. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with Some Die Hard Action in New Trailer