On Wednesday, Will & Grace co-star Shelley Morrison plead no contest to shoplifting $450 worth of jewelry from a Los Angeles store back in April. The 66-year-old actress, who plays Rosario the maid on the sitcom, was sentenced to one year's probation and fined $300 for misdemeanor petty theft. According to her lawyer, "Ms. Morrison 'fessed up to that mistake, and now she wishes to move forward. I think Ms. Morrison has certainly learned from this experience. She will never find herself in this situation again."
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About The Dark Tower TV Series
- 2. How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Leave One Chicago
- 3. Netflix's New Renée Zellweger Series What/If Looks Completely WTF
- 4. Bravo's Mexican Dynasties Is the Best Reality Show You're Not Watching
- 5. Game of Thrones Photo Recap: Arya Gets It in Despite Having Zero Game
- 6. Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and More Stars Looking Super at the Avengers: Endgame Premiere
- 7. Better Call Saul May End After Season 6