Fox, which also announced its fall lineup today, is adding five new dramas and two new comedies next season. The new series include the sitcom Kitchen Confidential, about a chef (Alias' Bradley Cooper) trying to make a comeback; Bones, a drama about a forensic anthropologist (Emily Deschanel) who teams up with an agent (Angel's David Boreanaz) to solve crimes; the legal drama Head Cases, starring Chris O'Donnell, and the high-concept soap Reunion, which chronicles the lives of six friends over the course of 20 years. The twist? Each episode represents one year. Among current shows, Arrested Development is being bounced from Sunday to Monday for the first half of the season, while Malcolm in the Middle will relocate to Fridays at 8:30 pm, following The Bernie Mac Show. Meanwhile, freshman smash House will stay put on Tuesdays until American Idol returns in January, at which point Hugh Laurie and Co. will be paired with 24 on Monday. Got all that? If not, click here to take a closer look at Fox's fall sked.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. All the Twilight Zone Easter Eggs We've Found So Far
- 2. Lucifer Introduces a Hellish New Love Triangle in Season 4 Trailer
- 3. The Jane the Virgin Cast's Wrap Photos Will Make You Tear Up
- 4. The Big Bang Theory's Rati Gupta Says Raj and Anu's Happy Ending Might Not Be Together
- 5. It's Time to Let Chris Evans Be More Than Just Captain America
- 6. Could The 100 Season 6 See More Major Character Deaths Than Ever?
- 7. Chicago P.D.'s Burgess Tapped Into Her Inner Darkness in an Emotionally Charged Episode