Hey, Denise and Charlie help is on the way: Fox is planning a spin-off of Nanny 911 that will focus on fixing marriages in crisis. Per Variety, Marriage 911 will send in a team of "experts" to help couples get their relationships back on track. And if things deteriorate during filming, even better.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Riverdale Sneak Peek: How Far Will the Joneses Go to Save Jellybean?
- 2. Here's What's New on Netflix in May
- 3. A Star Trek Animated Series Is Headed to Nickelodeon
- 4. What's Leaving Netflix in May
- 5. The Perfectionists' Sydney Park Weighs In on Caitlin's Hit and Run Suspects
- 6. The Bold Type Cast Talks That Tough Consent Storyline and Cancel Culture
- 7. Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage