The better-late-than-never Halloween episode of The Simpsons attracted nearly 17 million viewers on Sunday and helped Fox win the night among young adults. Compared to last year's season premiere, Bart and Co. were up 14 percent. Fellow returning comedies King of the Hill and Malcolm in the Middle also performed well, with 13 million and 12.2 million viewers respectively.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves