HBO is divorcing itself from Marriage, Steven Bochco's much-talked-about upcoming drama series set almost entirely in the bedroom of one couple's New York City apartment. After viewing the pilot, the network "had serious reservations about whether it could be sustained as a series," an HBO rep tells Variety. Bochco, meanwhile, is developing a new cop drama for ABC a possible successor to NYPD Blue, which is entering its 11th (and possibly final) season this fall.
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More