Starting in spring 2005, Universal Studios in Orlando and Hollywood will be serving cow testicles and creepy-crawlies along with hot dogs and popcorn. We're only half-kidding, too, unfortunately. The theme parks are opening a Fear Factor Live attraction that will invite guests to reenact stunts from the often revolting reality series.
- 1. How to Watch All the New Year's Day College Football Bowl Games
- 2. 2018-2019 TV Scorecard: Which Shows Are Canceled? Which Are Renewed?
- 3. Elementary To End After Season 7
- 4. Making a Murderer Filmmakers Sued By Manitowoc Police Sergeant
- 5. SMILF's Frankie Shaw Under Investigation for Mishandled Sex Scenes, Discriminatory Behavior
- 6. How to Watch Elf This Holiday Season
- 7. Meredith Will Find Love with Either DeLuca or Link on Grey's Anatomy