Speaking of sweeps stunts, NBC will air a special 90-minute Fear Factor beginning at 8 pm/ET on Nov. 4 the first Tuesday of November sweeps. (Whoopi, Happy Family and Good Morning, Miami are taking the night off.) Fear will go head-to-head with ABC's 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter, which returns that same night with a special hour-long episode focusing on the death of John Ritter's character. In other Ritter news, the first season of Three's Company will be released on DVD Nov. 11.
- 1. Star Trek: Discovery Fans Shouldn't Get Too Attached to Captain Pike
- 2. Will How to Get Away with Murder Return for Season 6? Showrunner Pete Nowalk Sounds Off
- 3. The Perfectionists Cast Plays Who Said It: A Disney Villain or a Pretty Little Liar?
- 4. Arrow Still Hasn't Answered One Big Question About Mia Smoak's Upbringing
- 5. At Least One Jane the Virgin Star Will Appear in the Spin-Off
- 6. The Act Review: It's Sick and Suspenseful… but Missing a Point
- 7. How Roswell Changed Shiri Appleby's Life as an Actress and a Director