Production on the new season of CBS's Everybody Loves Raymond finally got underway Tuesday following the return of co-stars Doris Roberts and Peter Boyle, both of whom called in sick Monday. Also, rumors are swirling that the contract squabble between CBS and Brad Garrett may be nearing a resolution. Garrett who was already written out of the show's season premiere is refusing to report to the set unless he gets a raise. Meanwhile, Ray Romano is breaking his silence about the behind-the-scenes turmoil that has rocked his sitcom. "We're a family everybody's coming back," he told Entertainment Tonight, adding, "I talked to Brad... and this is all a part of the business. We want him back as soon as he can get back and, you know, we want everything back to normal and I'm sure it will be."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Where We Left Off With Star Trek: Picard's Eponymous Captain
- 2. Could Whiskey Cavalier Get a Second Season After All?
- 3. The First Teaser Trailer for Star Trek: Picard Is Here and Something's Up with Jean-Luc
- 4. Game of Thrones Writers Almost Let This Fan-Favorite Character Live
- 5. Game of Thrones's Major Season 8 Deaths, Ranked Least to Most Satisfying
- 6. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Sneak Peek: Fitz and Enoch Run Into Space Pirates
- 7. What/If Review: Renée Zellweger Drama Is Somehow Three Shows, and They're all Boring