It'll be several weeks at least before Ray Romano makes a decision about a ninth season of Everybody Loves Raymond. CBS initially said a verdict would come down in January, but now the network's entertainment president, Les Moonves, tells TV Guide Online that "the decision is a month away." Meanwhile, Raymond creator Phil Rosenthal hinted Monday that the end could be near. "Some shows have gone on for too long, and we know which ones they are," he told reporters at the annual NATPE conference in Las Vegas. "You want to get off the stage before someone tells you to get off the stage."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's What's New on Netflix in April
- 2. What's Leaving Netflix in April
- 3. Kit Harington Says Game of Thrones Season 8 Gave Him 'Peace' About Jon Snow
- 4. Luke Perry Might Have Appeared in the Beverly Hills, 90210 Revival After All
- 5. 129 Things Degrassi Taught Me About Sex, Dating, and Puberty
- 6. When It Comes to Sex and Profanity on TV, Where the F*ck Do We Draw the Line?
- 7. A Virgin's Take on TV Virgins