It looks like fashion diva Steven Cojocaru is parting company with his friends at Access Hollywood. Cojocaru, who has become AH's go-to red carpet guy at awards shows, has inked a development deal with Paramount Domestic TV that includes a possible series and a correspondent gig on rival newsmag Entertainment Tonight. Matt Lauer, however, can breathe easy. Cojocaru will continue with his weekly Today show appearances.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. One Chicago Is Losing Jon Seda and Two More Actors
- 2. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist
- 3. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 4. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 5. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 6. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 7. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far