"You did kinda get creamed by Hal Sparks. But you beat Janeane Garafolo, Graham Norton, John Heffron, Arsenio Hall, Snoop Dogg and Sandra Bernhard not too shabby." TV Guide Online's Angel Cohn consoling yours truly about this weekend's poll results, in which seven percent of readers picked me to replace Craig Kilborn as host of CBS's Late Late Show. Sparks ranked second with 18 percent. Translation: I should have listened to my gut and just rigged the damn thing.
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple