When Howard Stern takes his act to satellite radio on Jan. 9, subscribers to the month-old Sirius Canada will be left wondering, "Where are the farting midgets, eh?" In a move that all but implores Canucks to illegally tap into Sirius' U.S. feed, Sirius Canada has opted not to include Stern in its lineup. "At the end of the day, it was a company decision," a spokesperson tells the Hollywood Reporter, neglecting to specify that the "company" is probably one little old lady from Sackville.
- 1. The Inventor Review: Theranos Doc Doesn't Draw Enough Blood
- 2. Lauren Graham Might Be Coming to The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel for a Gilmore Girls Reunion
- 3. A Gossip Girl Alum and a Workaholics Star Will Play Bow's Parents in black-ish's Flashback Episode
- 4. Natasha Lyonne Falls in Love in This Hilarious Documentary Now! Sneak Peek
- 5. How to Watch All the March Madness Games This Year
- 6. The Riverdale Cast Teases What to Expect from the Heathers Musical
- 7. The Best Documentaries on Netflix Right Now