Tony-winning tap dancer-turned-actor Gregory Hines, whose career encompassed Broadway (Jelly's Last Jam), film (The Cotton Club, White Nights) and TV (Will & Grace), died Saturday night of cancer. He was 57. In addition to his recurring role as Will's boss on W&G, Hines's TV work included the 2001 Showtime movie Bojangles and the short-lived sitcom The Gregory Hines Show. He is survived by his fiancé Negrita Jayde, as well as children Daria and Zach.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Where We Left Off With Star Trek: Picard's Eponymous Captain
- 2. Could Whiskey Cavalier Get a Second Season After All?
- 3. The First Teaser Trailer for Star Trek: Picard Is Here and Something's Up with Jean-Luc
- 4. Game of Thrones Writers Almost Let This Fan-Favorite Character Live
- 5. Game of Thrones's Major Season 8 Deaths, Ranked Least to Most Satisfying
- 6. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Sneak Peek: Fitz and Enoch Run Into Space Pirates
- 7. What/If Review: Renée Zellweger Drama Is Somehow Three Shows, and They're all Boring