At New York's Madison Square Garden last night, Madonna dedicated a performance of "Crazy for You" to all those fans who stuck by her "through thick and thin over the last 20 years." Now, I'm not Esther's biggest booster, but I have to give props where props are due: The 45-year-old mother of two looked great, was in perfect voice and gave the audience exactly what it wanted: classics such as "Vogue," "Like a Prayer," "Material Girl," "Holiday," "Into the Groove" and "Music." Es wraps up the Big Apple leg of her Re-Invention Tour tonight.
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Magicians Finale Killed Off the One Person We Never Expected
- 2. The Bold Type Cast Wants a Crossover Episode with Good Trouble
- 3. The Perfectionists' Hayley Erin Reveals Just How Alike Taylor and Alison Are
- 4. The Perfectionists Leaned Heavily Into Its Pretty Little Liars Roots This Week
- 5. Sansa Stark Goes Mean Girls on Dany in Our Ridiculous Dolls of Thrones Recap
- 6. Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
- 7. Jeopardy! Host Alex Trebek Gives Health Update Following Cancer Diagnosis: 'I'm Feeling Good'