NBC got an early Christmas present over the weekend: A 10th season of Friends. Late Friday, the network agreed to shell out $10 million an episode to keep its top-rated sitcom on the air for one more season. Of course, there's a catch: Viewers will be treated to just 18 original episodes next season, down from the usual 24. The lessened workload reportedly came at the request of leading lady Jennifer Aniston, who wants to start makin' babies with hubby Brad. Ironically, Aniston and her co-stars won't see any of the extra cash. The sextet will still earn a paltry $1 million per episode.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Julia Roberts Isn't Returning for Homecoming Season 2
- 2. How black-ish's Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 3. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 4. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 5. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 6. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 7. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform