Boxing mogul Don King likes to watch guys dish it out, but he can't take a hit himself. Yesterday the spin doctor filed a $2.5 billion lawsuit against ESPN for airing a SportsCentury bio of him that he claims is defamatory. Among the statements made by the Emmy- and Peabody Award-winning program to which King objects: He allegedly underpaid star pugilists including Muhammad Ali, Larry Holmes and Meldrick Taylor, and has a really, really bad hairdo. (OK, that last one isn't alleged at all; that's just a fact.)
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Chicago P.D.'s Season 6 Finale Left Jon Seda's Exit Up in the Air
- 2. The Jeffersons' Marla Gibbs Makes Appearance During ABC's Norman Lear Special
- 3. Chicago Fire Just Potentially Blew Up Its Entire Firehouse
- 4. The Best Possible Person Won The Challenge: War of the Worlds
- 5. Manstead Took a Dark Turn in the Chicago Med Season 4 Finale
- 6. I. Marlene King Answers Our Burning Questions About The Perfectionists Season 1 Finale
- 7. The Perfectionists Finale Proves We Need a Season 2