Poor Andy Sipowicz can't catch a break. When NYPD Blue signs off for good on March 1, Dennis Franz's long-suffering gumshoe will not be reunited with his MIA spouse, played by Charlotte Ross. Exec producer Steven Bochco says he approached Ross about bringing Connie back into the fold for the grand finale, but she "turned us down." Ross' manager/hubby Michael Goldman insists a scheduling conflict was to blame, not rumored bad blood between her and Bochco. "She wasn't available for it," he maintains. "She feels bad, but it is what it is." Oddly, when asked what project Ross was working on, Goldman remained vague, saying only that "she's got a lot of stuff coming at her." Like, for instance, a big can of whupass from Andy/Connie fans.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Where We Left Off With Star Trek: Picard's Eponymous Captain
- 2. Could Whiskey Cavalier Get a Second Season After All?
- 3. The First Teaser Trailer for Star Trek: Picard Is Here and Something's Up with Jean-Luc
- 4. Game of Thrones Writers Almost Let This Fan-Favorite Character Live
- 5. Game of Thrones's Major Season 8 Deaths, Ranked Least to Most Satisfying
- 6. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Sneak Peek: Fitz and Enoch Run Into Space Pirates
- 7. What/If Review: Renée Zellweger Drama Is Somehow Three Shows, and They're all Boring