A seven-week investigation has led USA Today to conclude that one of its own ex-reporter Jack Kelly pulled a Jayson Blair by fabricating "substantial portions" of at least eight major stories. "As an institution, we failed our readers," says publisher Craig Moon. "For that I apologize." The full story appears in Friday's USA Today right next to a fun little chart about lead poisoning.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves